HOUSTON – Sept. 14, 2016 – The Spring Independent School District is hosting several community meetings during September and October to share information about the $330 million bond referendum that will be on the November ballot. The referendum would address the district’s long-standing facility, technology, and safety and security needs.
“It has been nearly a decade since our district has called for a bond election, and these meetings will give community members a number of opportunities to learn in detail about the capital needs that have been included in the bond package,” said Spring ISD Superintendent Rodney Watson.
Community members are invited to attend the meeting that best fits their schedule. Translation services will be provided.
Spring ISD Bond 2016 Community Informational Meetings Schedule:
- Tuesday, Sept. 27 – Twin Creeks Middle School, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 4 – Bailey Middle School, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 5 – Bammel Middle School, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 10 – Dueitt Middle School, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 13 – Claughton Middle School, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 17 – Wells Middle School, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 20, Roberson Middle School, 6 to 7:30 p.m.
For more information about the bond, go to www.springisd.org/bond2016 or call 281-891-6005.