Dear Spring ISD Parents/Guardians and Staff:
Please be advised that there will be an early release day for students on Thursday, Dec. 19 and no classes for students on Friday, Dec. 20 through Monday, Jan. 6 for Winter Holiday. Spring ISD offices will be closed beginning on Friday, Dec. 20 and reopen on Jan. 6.
Below are the early dismissal times:
- High Schools: 7:10 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
- Elementary Group 1: (Anderson, Beneke, Booker, Lewis, Smith, Thompson) 7:35 a.m. – 12:10 p.m.
- Elementary Group 2: (Bammel, Burchett, Clark Primary, Clark Intermediate, Eickenroht, Hoyland, Major, Marshall, McNabb, Meyer, Northgate Crossing, Ponderosa, Salyers, Winship) 7:55 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Elementary Group 3: (Cooper, Heritage, Hirsch, Jenkins, Link, Reynolds) 8:10 a.m. – 12:45 p.m.
- Morning Prekindergarten and PPCD will start at their regular time and dismiss at the same time as their elementary groups above.
*NO Afternoon Prekindergarten will be held.
- Middle Schools: (Bailey, Bammel, Claughton, Dueitt, Roberson, Springwoods Village, Twin Creeks, Wells) 8:55 a.m – 1:30 p.m.
*Spring Leadership Academy 7:10 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Bus transportation will follow the early dismissal schedule. Please contact your child’s campus for more information.
Classes will resume on Tuesday, Jan. 7, 2020, and offices will reopen on Monday, Jan. 6. The Spring ISD Police Department will be on duty during the Winter Holiday. If you see suspicious or unusual activity anywhere in the district, please call Spring ISD Police at 281-891-6911. In an emergency, call 281-891-7473.
Have a safe and enjoyable Winter Holiday!