HOUSTON – May 17, 2017 – The Spring Way Scholarship program was established with the Spring ISD Education Foundation several years ago by generous donations from Spring ISD staff and continues to be supported through annual staff donations. This year, six graduates received Spring Way Scholarships valued at $2,000 each. To qualify, applicants must have a parent or legal guardian who is a current, full-time Spring ISD employee at the time of application.
This year’s recipients are:
- Jada N. Davis, Carl Wunsche Sr. High School/Westfield High School;
- Caleb G. Bollier, Carl Wunsche Sr. High School/Spring High School;
- Zachary J. Alvear, Spring High School;
- ZeVen L. Reece, Carl Wunsche Sr. High School/Westfield High School;
- Vivian Acevedo, Spring High School; and
- Sarah Persaud, Carl Wunsche Sr. High School/Spring High School.
The Spring ISD Education Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded in 1993 to enhance educational opportunities for students.