HOUSTON – April 17, 2018 – Students residing within the Spring Independent School District attendance boundaries, but attending private non-profit schools, may be eligible to receive supplemental supporting equitable services:
- Title I, Part A – Improving Basic Programs
- Title II, Part A – Preparing, Training, Recruiting High-Quality Teachers, Leaders, Principals, and other School Leaders
- Title III, Part A – English Learners/Immigrant
- Title IV, Part A – Student Support & Academic Enrichment Grant
- IDEA B, Formula – Special Education
A meeting will be held at the Finance Department conference room from 3 to 4 p.m. on Tuesday, May 8 in the Gordon M. Anderson Leadership Center, 16717 Ella Blvd, for representatives of private-non-profit schools who would like to learn more about available services. For more information about the meeting contact Title I Compliance Coordinator Luis Romero at 281-891-6080 or email email@example.com.