Students residing within the Spring Independent School District attendance boundaries, but attending private non-profit schools may be eligible to receive supplemental supporting equitable services:
- Title I, Part A – Improving Basic Program
- Title II, Part A – Supporting Effective Instruction
- Title III, Part A – English Learners & Immigrants
- Title IV, Part A – Student Support & Academic Enrichment
- Title IV, Part B – 21st Century Community Learning Center (21st CCLC)
A virtual meeting will be held on Monday, May 9 from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. for representatives of private non-profit schools who would like to learn more about available services. If interested, request a virtual invitation via email to Mr. Luis Romero, Title I Compliance Coordinator at email@example.com.